Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381163 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:11 am
Subject: i.INFO -S6:20--
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 05:43:37 -0800
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Dear Good Friend,

How do you do? With every optimisim that all is well with you.

I refer to the letter I posted to your address but did not hear from you and decided to email once again. I have the intention to invest in your country and as well seek your services in a private and confidential matter.

On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with the deposit of (Euro 9.6 Million ) by a deceased client of mine - a nationality of your country without any heir. I write to seek your indulgence and assistance in moving this funds to your country through legal means.

NOTE: My plan is to invest my own share of the money in your country.

1. What other lucrative investments would you suggest as I intend to invest on REAL ESTATE AND HOTELS if they are good business venture in your country.

2. Can you make residential documents and purchase a house for me and my family to relocate and settle in your country after my retirement in 3 months time.

Let me know your availability and willingness to assist me so that we can discuss more on your role and profit in this partnership.

I wait for your response and contact telephone number for prompt communication.

Kind regards,

Mme ANGELIQUE DUPRET
MAITRE KACY ALEXANDRE
Adresse :4, Rue Achille René-Boisneuf
97110 POINTE-A-PITRE

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement