Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381288 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:30 am
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 09:54:36 -0800
Subject: Office Of : Mr Barnett Adrianne

BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON UK.
137 Brompton Rd, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1QF, UK
Foreign Remittance /Wire Transfer Department

Office Of : Mr Barnett Adrianne
Wealth Management Officer

Sir
We want to let you know the information reaching us that your package delivery agent from FAST WAYS COURIERS SERVICES LONDON, has just left your location, Your Contact Address. 7012 E. 89th PL. Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133 USA without meeting you now in Brooklyn because he can not hand it over to any other person accept you , since the pin code of the ATM CARD is in the package accompanied letter

You feel free reach on on email: [email protected]
Agent Frank Osborne.
Mobile phone + 1 917 4104594

Let him know were exactly both of you can meet so that he can hand over your package safely but don't forget SECURITY HANDLING FEE must be given to him by you before he can hand over your package this is the due process Get back to me once you are through with him, don't forget we loaded only $21Million on the MASTER CARD , you can start withdrawals out rightly.

Thanks

Mr Barnett Adrianne
Wealth Management Officer

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement