Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381291 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:38 am
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 12:18:12 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Jean Philip <[email protected]>
Subject: Attention: Beneficiary,

Attention: Beneficiary,

Your long awaited part payment of ( $3.5Million United State Dollars) is ready for immediate release to you, and it was electronically credited into an ATM Visa Card for easy delivery.

Your new Payment Reference No.= 6363836,
Password No:== 006786,
Pin Code No:== 1787,
Your Certificate of Merit Payment No= 05872,
Released Code No:== 1134;
Immediate Telex confirmation No:= 043612;
Secret Code No:== TBKTA28

Re-Confirm;;;;;

Your Names: |Address: |Cell Phone: |Fax: | Amount: | Your immediate response is needed united bank for Africa Person to Contact: MR KELLY HALL, the Director of the International Audit unit ATM Payment Center ;
Email: [email protected]

Note: Your file will expire after 14 days if there is no response, and then we will not have any option than to return your fund to IMF as unclaimed.

Your swift response will enhance our service, thanks for your co-operation;

Regards.
Jean Philip

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#382132 by AlanJones Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:37 am
Reply-to: Delivery Company - [email protected]
Subject: Attn; Your $7.2Million, ATM CARD package will take place Tomorrow
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999024593

Attn My Dear

I have registered your package with DHL this morning today buy the 10,30Am, And we agreed up that the delivery of your $7.2Million, ATM CARD package will take place Tomorrow morning to get you Home Address Now only needed form you today is as Full your Name: Home, Address, occupation:Call Phone: Country: Age:Copy of your driver license.

Contact DHL with all your bellow information.

Your full Name---
Your home address---
Telephone number---
Your occupation---
Country---
your international passport/or drivers license /or state I.D

And also be informed that delivery agent will leave to this country as soon as you proceed with (DHL) Company.

Contact Mr. Daniel Larry
Tel: +229 9902 4593
Email_ [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.