Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381343 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:12 am
From: BRITISH FINANCE INTELIGENCY AGENCY <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 18:35:46 +0100
Subject: YOUR RESPONSE WOULD BE APPRECIATED

THE BRITISH FINANCE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

35 LANARK SQUARE, LONDON

FROM THE DESK OF GARY WINSTON,

My names are Gary Winston chief operating officer of the British finance intelligence agency this office has a mandate to recover unpaid debts
associated with NNPC contracts in Africa, Lottery fund, inheritance fund, loans and grants etc ranging from $1M-$50.5M owed to various beneficiaries and companies across the globe (Asia, Europe, USA, Africa, and Australia the Caribbeans)being the mandate given by the G8 MEMBER NATIONS WORLD INDUSTRIALIZED NATIONS AND, BACK BY THE ICPC IN HAGUE, AND THE WORLD BANK.
In the course of our investigation, your email address/particulars were shortlisted among the first individuals yet to be paid hence this message However, we received a petition today from your your relation that you are sick. According to her, you were sick of terminal sickness and life threatening .
such your fund should be paid to her as the heir apparent. She has also submitted her Bank account details for the transfer of the funds to her.To avoid undue delay or paying the fund to wrong individual/beneficiary,
I have decided to contact you for confirmation. If I fail to hear from you
after 72 hours, it would be assumed that the petition of your relation is true and the fund will be paid to her without further delay.
Therefore, if you are still alive, reconfirm your particulars,
1. Full Name:_________________________ ___
2. Address:______________________ ________
3. Nationality:____________Sex_ __ ________
Date of Birth:________
5. Occupation:___________________ ________
6. Phone:_______

7. Copy of int'l passport or any scanned identity to prove your identity.
All submitted information will be treated strictly private and confidential and, duly processed for the release of the funds to you.
please respond as quickly as possibly and no third party .

thank you.

sincerely yours

GARY WINSTON

CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER

[This e-mail contains confidential information intended only for the addressee(s). Information in or attached to it may be privileged, confidential or protected by law. If you are not the addressee (or a person responsible for delivering this transmission to the addressee) you are strictly prohibited from reading, copying, disseminating or distributing it. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete it and any attachments from your system and destroy any print outs you may have made. Thank you.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#426351 by Troy Platt Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:08 am
From: BRITISH FINANCE INTELIGENCY AGENCY <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 06:05:55 +0100
Subject: COULD THIS BE TRUE? OR FALSE?

THE BRITISH FINANCE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

35 LANARK SQUARE, LONDON

FROM THE DESK OF GARY WINSTON,

My name is Gary Winston chief operating officer of the British finance intelligence agency this office has a mandate to recover unpaid debts
associated with NNPC contracts in Africa, Lottery fund, inheritance fund, loans and grants etc ranging from $1M-$50.5M owed to various beneficiaries and companies across the globe (Asia, Europe, USA, Africa, and Australia the Caribbeans)being the mandate given by the G8 MEMBER NATIONS WORLD INDUSTRIALIZED NATIONS AND, BACK BY THE ICPC IN HAGUE, AND THE WORLD BANK.
In the course of our investigation, your email address/particulars were shortlisted among the first individuals yet to be paid hence this message However, we received a petition today from your relation that you are sick According to her, you were sick of terminal sickness and life threatening that funds should be paid to her as the heir apparent. She has also submitted her Bank account details for the transfer of the funds to her.To avoid undue delay or paying the fund to the wrong individual/beneficiary,
I have decided to contact you for confirmation. If I fail to hear from you
after 72 hours, it would be assumed that the petition of your relation is true and the fund will be paid to her without further delay.
Therefore, if you are still alive, reconfirm your particulars,
1. Full Names:_________________________ ___
2. Address:______________________ ________
3. Nationality:____________
Date of Birth:________
5. Occupation:___________________ ________
6. Phone:_______

7. Copy of int'l passport or any scanned identity to prove your identity.
All submitted information will be treated strictly private and confidential and duly processed for the release of the funds to you.
Please respond as quickly as possible and no third party .

thank you.

sincerely yours

GARY WINSTON

CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER

[This e-mail contains confidential information intended only for the addressee(s). Information in or attached to it may be privileged, confidential or protected by law. If you are not the addressee (or a person responsible for delivering this transmission to the addressee) you are strictly prohibited from reading, copying, disseminating or distributing it. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete it and any attachments from your system and destroy any print outs you may have made. Thank you.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!