Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381352 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:27 am
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 05:30:57 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mrs. Joy Benson" <[email protected]>
Subject: Attention Dear sir / madam,

Attention Dear sir / madam,
I am Mrs. Joy Benson Secretary to Mr.Williams White the manager to United Bank for Africa Plc. The International Monetary Funds (IMF) with the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) through our Bank has approved your email address among the 2019 Global Compensation and Foreign Exchange Award Unit,listed to be Compensated with sum of (One Million and Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) You are advised to reply back with your details such as, Your full
name ......,
Country ........,
Age.........
Resident address........
with your occupation.......
and Telephone number .........,
so I can give you more details about this and how to receive your Compensation Entitlement Funds within 4 working days. Therefore, you are hereby advised to stop further dealings with some non-officials impersonating in various government parastatals as this is an illegal act and this has to stop if you so wish to receive your compensation, get back to us immediately you receive this email. This is very important for your compensation please you are advice to contact our manager Mr. Williams White with his telephone line +221708744401 and our bank email address ([email protected]) Thanks your sincere Concern Mrs. Joy Benson

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#382330 by AlanJones Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:34 am
Reply-to: "Mrs. Joy Benson" - [email protected]
Subject: Attention Dear sir / madam,
Tel. No.: +221708744401

Attention Dear sir / madam,
I am Mrs. Joy Benson Secretary to Mr.Williams White the manager to United Bank for Africa Plc. The International Monetary Funds (IMF) with the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) through our Bank has approved your email address among the 2019 Global Compensation and Foreign Exchange Award Unit,listed to be Compensated with sum of (One Million and Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) You are advised to reply back with your details such as, Your full
name ......,
Country ........,
Age.........
Resident address........
with your occupation.......
and Telephone number .........,
so I can give you more details about this and how to receive your Compensation Entitlement Funds within 4 working days. Therefore, you are hereby advised to stop further dealings with some non-officials impersonating in various government parastatals as this is an illegal act and this has to stop if you so wish to receive your compensation, get back to us immediately you receive this email. This is very important for your compensation please you are advice to contact our manager Mr. Williams White with his telephone line +221708744401 and our bank email address ([email protected]) Thanks your sincere Concern Mrs. Joy Benson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.