Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381355 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:38 am
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 14:48:08 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: katie higgins <[email protected]>
Subject: My Dear In God We Trust

My Dear In God We Trust. I am happy to contact you today.

May The Peace Of Almighty God Be With Your Family,

my name is Katie Higgins am from Maryland USA, I hope everything is fine with you? I am a soldier who works as a United Nations peacekeeping unit in Syria, in the war against terrorism. we are being attacked here in USA Military camp Syrian by sea pirate everyday and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe Box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of war and governments of Arab Nations,which we believed was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did. I have in my

possession the sum of $3.7.000 (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand united states Dollars)I deposited this money with an agent of the Accurate delivery and security company'' because of the law of the UN.So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you, I want my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe, I want you to help me and keep the money in your account so that as soon as I finish my mission here in Syria, I will approach you so we can meet face to face and get to know each other. I will give you 30% of the total money for your assistance after you have received the money. please answer me if you are willing to work with me so I can send you more information.Your urgent response is very Necessary.

Regards,
capt.Katie Higgins.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement