Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381375 by Steve123! Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:06 pm
I received an email from you [email protected] seemed legit that's the email that was online.So I proceeded and we conversed for a couple of days and finally it came to light she asked for money in the form of iTunes gift card one for 100.00 and one for 50.00 like a fool I sent them. Then the next day I got another email from her stating that a lawyer needed me to send 600.00 . That's when it finally hit me someone is scamming me. They even sent me a picture of the certificate. Which a 3 year old could tell it was fake. I severed all communication and reported the email as spam
Advertisement

#381392 by Tim Atem Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:45 am
I'm sorry this happened to you. Could you post the emails asking you for money? Make sure to remove your personal information before posting. This will help warn others.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5