Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381401 by Tim Atem Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:36 am
reply-to: ACCOUNT CREDIT - [email protected]

DEAR HOLDER,

YOUR ACCOUNT IS CREDICTED JUST NOW !

Compliments, Hope you still at this email or have you change to another one?, This is Joel C. Sweren, i bring you good news from Freedom Bank, as the only State whose motto is liberty and prosperity?, My personal introduction, before coming to Freedom Bank as the current Executive VP & Chief Financial Officer, I, Joel C. Sweren, CPA, served as President of Golden First Bank and Maryland Permanent Bank and Chief Operations Officer of Bank of Baltimore. Currently I am accountable for maintaining Freedom Bank's financial records, ensuring compliance, managing the daily operations, and supervising Bank security and building good relationships with our clients. I am a member of the AICPA and served as a director for Good Samaritan Hospital.

In this season of year it is your time to celebrate, on behalf of Matthew R. Carcich Chief Executive Officer/President - Freedom Bank Maywood, NJ, and entire management, it is my duty to guide you on the true key to qualify for our ongoing opportunity for freedom over your extensive struggle to claim your abandoned family compensation fund for years now... First and wise step to take and qualify for your settlement, you don’t have to continue looking for money to pay off the huge charge before you can claim your fund, but this is what you should do.

1. Go to any nearby gift card stores and purchase a gift cards such as (iTunes Card, Amazon Card, Steam Card, Googleplay Card, or Walmart Card) a cards worth $100.00 or $50.00 as you can afford, you can order online if it is not sold in your area, when you buy any of the above cards, attach the copy showing the secret numbers and I will present it to the President as a gift from you and you will be qualified for instant 1% certified check out of your total fund valued (US$ 16 500,000.00) = 165 000.00 US$, your gift card of $100 or $50 will qualify you to receive a valid check of $165, 000.00 only out of your total inheritance fund of $16.5 million dollars, the purpose for this offer is to help you build up and pay your debt if any and be able to pay your taxes and charges required and able to receive your balance 99%.

When you take this bold step and offer any of the above gift cards as I have instructed you, it will commit the CEO to welcome your efforts and give you one percent scholarship which will automatically make you have $165,000.00 in your pocket and gain free access to your unclaimed fund without supplementary pressure.

The book of the wise man says in Ecclesiastes 10:18=19 through laziness the roof caves in, and in the hands of the idle, the house leaks. 19 A feast is prepared for laughter, and wine makes life merry, but money is the answer for everything. It is your time to enjoy freedom money from freedom bank.

this is a task and only those who take steps of faith win the race, therefore I encourage you to sacrifice any amount from $100 to $50 as you can afford and buy any of the gift Card and send the attachment, the secret is that someone else has obeyed and followed my instruction and in return a check was issued and send via our official delivery agency which they received and cashed the check without stress.

I believe that when you do the same, you will also be favored as well, I am giving you this as a secret idea and a good step to win your encounter over scarcity and hindrances so do it today and see the result urgently,your positive reaction is awaiting.

Executive VP & Chief Financial Officer,
Freedom Bank Mr. Joel C. Sweren

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement