Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#6000 by mjbl02 Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:17 pm
CRY FOR YOUR HELP?
Medium risk You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: November 24, 2008 1:14:21 PM
To: [email protected]
Dear Respectful ,

I want to tell you that I really want to been relationship with you.Though we've not met before now but it take one thing for two to be together in unity and peaceful life, which I will like to confide in you and also visit you as soon as possible.
I'm Miss Rachelle Vera, Address:Avenue 5 lot 175 Cocody Quaters Abidjan,
Coted'Ivoire West Africa.I hope that you will not be embarrased by my approach.
I will be 26 years old by December 17. I weigh 58kg, I lost my husband one years ago in the Ivoirien Crisis as he was coming back from one of his business trips in Bouake that faithfull day when he was hit by a stray bullet fired by the French troupes it is indeed a sad story.I have an inheritance from my late husband. My late husband was an Exporter and Importer in my country my late husband deposited the sum $2.6million us dollar in BANK. Before his death he told me that I should looking for a trustworlthy man that will help me to transfer the money to his country for investment, I will like you to help me to transfer this money in your account for investment. Then I will prepare to come over to your country we can live as family there.

My type of ideal man must be the honest type, caring, loving and forgiving as a devoted Christian. I do hate deceit and cheating in all its ramifications.I do not like a man that goes after everything in skirt. I distaste alcoholics For my hobbies: I love listening to good music, reading of newspapers and magazines,good novels, watching adventure films, swimming, table tennis and indoor games. I love going to holidays. Age: Our difference in age means nothing to me as long as you love and remain faithful to me. This is my WORD. Language: I can speak and write the English, French and my native tongues fluently. Education: I am a graduate of Economics in the University of Dakar. I was born and bred a Methodist.
I will like to know more about you. I need to know more about your love life.
Your hobbies?

Remain blessed.
Rachelle.
Advertisement