Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381522 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:57 am
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 16:48:16 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: FIRST LADY U S A <[email protected]>
Subject: FIRST LADY U S A

i am Mr Brown Williams white house of Washington Dc delivery Agent, and I am writing to bring your notice about your Bank Check Draft which was brought back by the United state Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC, and the check has been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm your delivery address to avoid wrong delivery of your 10.5 Million usd check that was assigned to be delivery to your humble home address by Me Through the Help of Mrs Melania Trump the First Lady of this great country United State,America

I will like you to reconfirm to me the following details
Your phone number…………..
Your current home address……....
Your full name…………………
Occupation...................

The reason i ask you to reconfirm to me the following details is to avoid wrong delivery of your check.
i beseech you to text or give me a call once you receive my email +(202) 852-3301
Thanks for Your Understanding.
Best Regard

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement