Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381524 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:59 am
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 21:24:44 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: ONLINEBANK <[email protected]>
Subject: Attention From First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Online Fund
$4,800,000.00 USD

Sir/Madam

we the First City Monument Bank (FCMB) received your email and will assure you that after you send the $85 USD needed, then you will start the withdrawing of the $4,800,000.00 USD from the Online Bank account.We the First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Management give you all our 100% ASSURANCE that we will return back to you the $85 USD payment, if you did not start the withdrawals of the $4,800,000.00 USD from the Online Bank account.We the First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
Management are waiting for the $85 USD payment from you shortly ok.Below is the Online Bank account details Welcome! To - FCMB bank Online Plc Secure Account Page Account.

Name Account
Type Activate Online Banking
Account Created
Opened Account
Balance2016-10-011 $4,800,000.00
USD Account
Number COMB SorZ Code
00169381203-43333 1042-06-8733
Country Name Of Bank international Money Transfer Input
Swift Code PNBPUS33
Account Number 1010169857507

We the First City Monument Bank (COMB) Management want you to send the $85 USD Money Gram Money Transfer to the Head International Telex Wire Transfer Remittance, who will issue you the TRANSFER CODE / TRANSFER PIN to start making withdrawal of the $4,800,000.00 USD as fast as possible. Kindly re-confirm your Personal Data's to be fast.

Your Names...
Your Address.....
Telephone No# ....

Here below is the $85 USD Western Union or Money Gram/ I Tunes card.

Receiver's Name: SCO DAVID
Country... Republic du Benin
City…. Cotonou
Text Question: What ?
Answer:Color
Question: Blue
Amount: $85 USD.
Sender.: Name
MTCN: I am waiting for the $85 USD
Money Gram Payment MTCN#
shortly.

THANKS FOR
YOUR CO-OPERATION.Yours
sincerely, Mr.James White.
E-mail: [email protected]
FCMB Bank PLC,
Director of Foreign Payment.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement