Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381670 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:55 am
Subject: FROM HEALTH MEDICAL CENTER.
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 11:48:16 +0100

Dear Sir,

I am Doctor Francis Williams from the federal health Medical Center in Burkina Faso Western Afarican, i am very sorry for not contacting you since all this while, due to am travel to out the country to visit my family.

I hope you still remember Mrs. Gloria Amon Nikoi, who die about two year ago, there is a message i receive from the bank governor burkina faso, that the federal government has be a mandate to transfer every funds that in bank to whosoever that stand has next of kin and before the death of Mrs. Gloria Amon Nikoi she make it clear to me that you are the next of kin of the fund and the total amount is the sum of $18.2 million united state dollars, that is the reason i call you in other for you to let me know so that i can give you the bank governor contact so that you can contacte him.

God be with you and your family.

Thanks,
Doctor Francis Williams.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement