Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381671 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:58 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Compliments And How Are You Today.
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 08:07:45 +0100

My dear,

Compliments and how are you today.I am sure that you may be wondering on why I decided to send this mail to you knowing fully well that there are lot of email address scattered all over the internet.Sincerely speaking the truth is that I prayed over your email before contacting you.

I am Miss Regina James ,25 years old single lady from Namibia (South africa)I am the only child of my father before his death.He was into diamond and gold business as all his business transaction is in Belgium.He was diagonised with heart cancer.It was so serious that he could not survive it as he died in my country Namibia.While on his sick bed before his death,he told me that he deposited the sum of Twelve Million Euros in a security company in Belgium (Europe)According to him the money was sealed in a consignment and registered as family valuables.

I asked him why he did not deposit it in a bank as it will be safe.He said that if he deposit it in a bank it will attract eyebrows from Namibia government as they will suspect that he is into money laundering for political office holders.

He advise that I should be careful of his brothers and should not disclose the whereabout of the money as they will kill me.That I should look for a foreign partner abroad that will assist me invest the money into a lucrative venture.

However,I am in Belgium and have gone to the security company to retrieve the consignment.The security company informed me that the consignment has accumulated demurrages from the date of deposit to date.I begged them to allow me have access to the consignment before payment and they said that it is against their rule.I cannot disclose the real content as they will be mad at me and my late father for not declaring the real content as they may decide to kill me and claim the money.

I am writing you to come to Belgium and assist me retrieve the consignment,transfer it to your bank for investment.I am not asking you to send money to me rather I am inviting you to belgium so that you will see for yourself the consignment in the company and pay the money to enable us retrieve the consignment.Your commission is highly negotiable as I am willing to comply with you.Please this is highly confidential.The money is legitimately acquired.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours very very sincerely
Miss Regina James

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement