Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381681 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:32 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Dear.Sir / Madam-Inheritance Payment!
Re: Dear.Sir / Madam-Inheritance Payment!
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 23:30:56 -0800

Dear.Sir / Madam,

I am Mr. Carlos Adrian Pepe , an Attorney / Solicitor, working with Pepe Chambers in Spain. I got your detailed contact Email Address through public archive, while searching for any possible relative to my late client, whom I have left the sum of US$7,500,000.00 (Seven Million ,Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) with a security and investment company here in Spain.

Please contact me via email, fax or telephone for further discussions. Lastly, owing to the sensitivity of this transaction I urge you to keep this proposal in utmost confidentiality pending our discussion.

Telephone Number: +34 631 815 738. Email: ( [email protected] )

kindly send the details as stated below to enable me to forward the same to the safe keeping company where the deposited consignment will be re-profiled to your name as the new beneficiary:

{1.} Name: ........... . {2. } Country: .......... {3.} Current Address: ....... {4.} Age ....... {5.} Fax number: ........... {6.} Personal Number: .......... {7.} Occupation: ............

Best Regards,
Carlos Adrian Pepe

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement