Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#50008 by buried under 419s Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:09 pm
Return-path: <[email protected]>
Envelope-to:
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 18:32:40 -0700
Received: from nm7-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.66])
by with smtp (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1Q56kZ-000656-3a
for ; Wed, 30 Mar 2011 18:32:40 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.50] by nm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Mar 2011 01:32:35 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.168] by tm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Mar 2011 01:32:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1024.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Mar 2011 01:32:35 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 64758 invoked from network); 31 Mar 2011 01:32:35 -0000
Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from User ([email protected] with login)
by smtp105.sbc.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 30 Mar 2011 18:32:34 -0700 PDT
X-Yahoo-SMTP: x59KXNeswBAtUHnnGho1df3o89GqCQXfUBk9_wilZDo-
X-YMail-OSG: IB3WEKsVM1kgLedrFkirad3TQte71d5OvesyXygB7aZ6rUE
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT!!!
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 14:32:03 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00F0_01C2A9A6.37F49E8C"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-Spam-Subject: ***SPAM*** CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT!!!
X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=13.0
X-Spam-Score: 130
X-Spam-Bar: +++++++++++++
X-Spam-Report: Spam detection software, running on the system "", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.
Content preview: CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT!!! [...]
Content analysis details: (13.0 points, 7.0 required)
pts rule name description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, low
trust
[98.138.91.66 listed in list.dnswl.org]
3.5 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
[score: 0.9995]
1.2 NSL_RCVD_FROM_USER Received from User
0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM Sender email is freemail (puterolu[at]hotmail.com)
0.7 SPF_SOFTFAIL SPF: sender does not match SPF record (softfail)
1.5 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS Subject is all capitals
1.9 DATE_IN_FUTURE_06_12 Date: is 6 to 12 hours after Received: date
0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY Informational: message has unparseable relay lines
1.0 MISSING_HEADERS Missing To: header
0.4 OBFU_TEXT_ATTACH BODY: Text attachment with non-text MIME type
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
0.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
0.1 FORGED_OUTLOOK_TAGS Outlook can't send HTML in this format
0.0 RFC_ABUSE_POST Both abuse and postmaster missing on sender domain
0.0 FORGED_OUTLOOK_HTML Outlook can't send HTML message only
0.0 TVD_SPACE_RATIO TVD_SPACE_RATIO
0.0 T_TO_NO_BRKTS_FREEMAIL T_TO_NO_BRKTS_FREEMAIL
1.9 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
X-Spam-Flag: YES

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00F0_01C2A9A6.37F49E8C
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
FROM THE DESK OF LT. GENERAL PETER OLU
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Aso Rock villa, Asokoro District, Abuja
Direct Number +234-802-721-2958
Email: [email protected]

CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT.

Attention Beneficiary:

Based on our investigation department, we wish to warn you against some Miscreants, Hoodlums and Touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country.

I am Lt. General Peter Olu, National Security Adviser to the President Dr. Good-luck Jonathan. I am delighted to inform you that the contract Panel which just concluded it seating in Abuja just released your name amongst contractors to benefit from the Diplomatic Immunity Payment. This panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract claims, contracts and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear Country.

However, we wish to bring to your notice that your contract profile is still reflecting in our central computer as unpaid contractor while auditing was going on. Your contract file was forwarded to my office by the auditors as unclaimed fund, we wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time being Federal Government of Nigeria have stopped further payment through bank to bank transfer due to contractors numerous petitions to United Nations against Nigeria on Wrong payment and diversion of contract funds to different accounts. In this regards, we are going to send your contract part payment of 4.5million dollar to you via our accredited shipping company.

Note: The money is coming on one security proof box. The box are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. Please you don't have to worry for anything as the transaction is 100% risk free. The box is coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the box to your house address. Please this will be done if you accepted to receive your fund through diplomatic means, but I will like to give you some options below to make your own choice.

(1) Diplomatic Delivery: That Is Cash Payment Funds Will Be Delivered To Your Address by A Government Accredited Diplomat.

(2) ATM Card Payment: An ATM Card Will Be Charged With This Amount with Limited Withdrawals per Day.

(3) Bank To Bank Wire Transfer. If you still need it to be transfer into your bank account, then stated your full banking information.

Kindly get back to me today also with the requested information's so that we can proceed on this matter as soon as possible.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:

2) YOUR ADDRESS WERE YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS

3) HOME PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE PHONE:

4) COMPANY NAME, ADDRESS AND POSITION:

5) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:

6) COPY OF INT'L PASSPORT, DRIVER'S LICENSE, OR ANY VALID ID CARD VIA E-MAIL ATTACHMENT:

The Diplomatic Agent will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives to your country's airport. I hope you understand me. Bear in mind that the diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials for security reasons. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok.

Email ( [email protected] ) and I will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. As soon as you receive this mail, kindling indicated your own choice that will suit you to receive your fund also give me a call immediately you receive this mail on my direct hotline + 234-8027212958

Best Regards,

Lt. Gen Peter Olu
National Security Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Direct Number +234-802-721-2958

NB-Disregard any email, telephone calls from any body impersonating in the name of President Good Luck Ebele Jonathan, Mr. President has know involvement with foreign payment, I have been handed over the foreign payment redialled disk of this transactions. The following offices is been impersonated FBI, CIA , EFCC, HOMELAND SECURITY COUNCIL, OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY, SENATE, COURT, SPECIAL ADVISERS OFFICES ARE ALSO INVOLVED. TAKE THIS NOTE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD OR DISREGARD IT FOR A DISASTER WAITS FOR YOU.

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement