Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#382000 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:27 am
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 11:08:21 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Ms. Sherry Davidson" <[email protected]>
Subject: Contact Diamond Bank for your fund $10.5 Million USD Online Wire
Transfer!

Phone: 1 501 237-5150

WELCOME TO FIRST ATLANTIC BANK USA .
Address: 5665 Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32205, USA.
Email: [email protected]
Phone number + 1 501 237-5150.
Date: 22/02/2019.

Attention, approved owner of this fund $10.5 Million USD.

I am Ms. Sherry Davidson, Financial Manager at First Atlantic Bank Florida, I received your information regarding immediate payments of daily approved $5000 to be pickup in Money Gram or Bank and I am here to inform you that what will help you pickup $5000 in your name is, after we obtain two Documents, Court Clearance and Certificate Approval from International Monetary Fund (IMF) to permit you receiving $5000 from Money Gram or Bank Money Gram per a day.

Frankly, I want to be honest with you and make sure you receive daily payments successfully and easily and again I will transfer first payment to your name after required documents are issued in your receiver name listed below, please the amount of required two documents is, $150 only and the fee should be send direct to country origin of your fund to be able to get the required documents easily and use it transfer your payments to you and you pickup immediately and following day I will pay you second payment $5000 until total approved $10.5 Million USD is picked up by you.

Note, Use below details send the fee via money gram transfer or RIA Money Transfer.

Receiver Name:……..Jack ede
MTCN..........
Text Question….Honest?
Answer……Trust.
SENDERS NAME...
Amount:….$150 only.

Your first payment $5000 USD is signed in your name and Reference Number will be available after you send $150, please I am waiting to give you $5000 payment MTCN to pickup today.

Approved receiver information,
Your Full Name:Angela J Brown.
Country/ Address: United States of America 2944Birchfield Dr Memphis Tennessee 38127
Phone Number: my home phone number + 1 501 237-5150

First Atlantic Bank:
Ms. Sherry Davidson, Financial Manager.
Address: 5665 Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32205, USA
Phone: + 1 501 237-5150 text message only!!
Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#400988 by AlanJones Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:19 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Contact Diamond Bank for your fund $10.5 Million USD Online Wire Transfer!
Tel. No.: +18596940276

From the Desk Of MRS. NANCY PETER
Federal Reserve Bank / Headquarter:New York, NY, United States of America: Founded: 1914, New York City, New York, United States:
ADDRESS: 33 Liberty St New York, NY 10045-0001:
EMAIL ;( [email protected] )
PHONE NUMBER +1(859) 6940276

Attention Dear Sole Beneficiary.

This is two times we have sent you this email notification regarding the final release order of your approval payment files from (4) different banks, Your payment files from (4) different banks, Nat West Bank of London, BANK OF AMERICA, UBA BANK Kenya republic and Federal Reserve Bank was compiled and submitted to my desk this month for review. The total sum owed to you by the 4 banks mentioned above was sum up to the tune of $12,000,000.00 (Twelve million United State Dollars)

Now the fund has been totally lodged in one particular Escrow account (non deductible) here in FEDERAL RESERVE BANK New York City on your name, while waiting for accreditation to your personal bank account in any part of the world for the quickly transfer.

Meanwhile, after due scrutiny and verification, I confirmed that you have fulfilled all the necessary obligations that will enable the release of your payment US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve million United State Dollars) to you, but yet your payment was not released to you due to one flimsy excuses or the other from the Bank officials in charge of your payment, because they had the intention of diverting your funds to their private accounts in order to satisfy their interest.

Secondly,the only money you have to pay for the transfer to take place is just $200 being the approval payment certification from the government of USA,and you are giving a limited time to send the payment and please be advise that you are to send the payment to federal reserve bank new York USA to get this needed document and from your fund countries of origins

As soon as the Payment information is received, your funds will be wired to your bank account directly from Federal Reserve Bank New York USA . We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mrs. Annette Still man if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.Even if you don’t have the $200 try to borrow it and send it immediately today or tomorrow because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.You can send this payment through Western union or Money Gram direct to our bank address or buy iTunes card scratch it and send the photo to me just for your own good.

Receiver Name:……..BEN OSITA
MTCN..........
Text Question….Honest?
Answer……Trust.
SENDERS NAME...
Amount:….$200 only.

Send to me the following info once you send the payment.
Senders Name:

Note: If you will prefer to receive your funds in form of a ATM CARD, Then we could load your funds into ATM CARD and ship your Card to your address which will permit you to withdrawal of US$25,000 USD three times daily.

You alerted reply urgent Get back to us now.

Congratulations
Yours in Service,
MRS. NANCY PETER
EMAIL: ( [email protected] )
PHONE NUMBER +1(859) 6940276
Federal Reserve Board New York

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.