Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#382697 by Troy Platt Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:16 am
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 20:05:12 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: ICPC <[email protected]>
Subject: Letter From ICPC!!!!

Attn. Sir/Mandam.

I am the Chairman Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC). NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we urge you to treat it genuinely. This is to announce to you that your inheritance funds valued USD$10.5M has been approved among fifty two foreign beneficiaries and bonded to our affiliate bankers abroad which are: FRANCE, ITALY or MALAYSIA for immediate release. This is due to the strict financial regulations, lots of certifications/transfer back-up documents required in moving funds out of this country.

I am sending this message to you and every other foreign beneficiary that are on the same payment list as a sound warning, never to send money to anybody in Nigeria in regards to your approved inheritance funds. If you do from henceforth, you are automatically wasting your money and time because you will never get your fund from them.

Note: if you are among those that have already send money to some crooks in Nigeria in time past, and you have information about the people, kindly forward to my email/office and leave the rest to me. As I and my teams are working seriously to correct the image of Nigeria before the international community.

In conclusion, once we are through with the processing, be 100% rest assured that my office and the Nigeria National Assembly shall send letter of approval and of recommendation to Nigerian Government approved affiliate bankers abroad, either FRANCE or MALAYSIA to pay you without you going through stress. Finally, you are required to respond ASAP with the following details to enable the processing.

1) YOUR FULL NAME.
2) YOUR ADDRESS.
3) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4) YOUR OCCUPATION
5) YOUR IDENTITY.
6) COUNTRY

Yours faithfully,
Prof. Bolaji Owasanoye
Chairman - ICPC
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Personal E-mail:

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement