Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#382701 by Troy Platt Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:29 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS FOR PAYMENT!!!
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 01:41:02 -0700

Embassy of the United States of America
Abuja-Nigeria
From the Office Of Mr. W Stuart Symington
American Ambassador to Nigeria
Attn :

How are you doing?

I am Mr. W Stuart Symington, United states Ambassador to Nigeria please. I am actually contacting you to inform you that the united United States government has complied to the sanction of the United Nation to pay all outstanding contract/Inheritance including scam victims compensation.

It is my duty to inform you that the sum of $950,000.00 which you are entitled to, has been paid and delivered to Buttersfield Bank Finance and Clearing House in America. It is now in your Jurisdiction to the claim department of this funds.

Based on this information that I have given to you, I warn you to act as fast as you can by submitting your details for payment, regarding your fund. Email me back with the following information: FULL NAME:, CURRENT ADDRESS:, CONTACT TELEPHONE: AND ID CARD:
CONTACT NAME: MR. STUART SYMINGTON
EMAIL: [email protected]

As soon as I hear from you, I shall furnish you with details of your vault, to enable you proceed on the claim of your money.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. W Stuart Symington
United states Ambassador to Nigeria.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement