Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#382746 by Troy Platt Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:14 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 17:59:04 -0700
Subject: Good day and Compliments,

Good day and Compliments,
My name is Sarah Otoo-Larkia, I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret this. Well, my father died earlier two years ago and left me and my mother behind. My father was working with gold mining company here in Ghana, and he was the director which the board members of the company titled him over sixteen years before his death.

I was his only child and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my mother is not iterate enough to know all my father's wealth. My father left 75kg of gold in one of the security company here Ghana.
Now, I urgently need your humble assistance to move this gold from the security company here to your destination and I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this dust gold wisely. I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of Annual after Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, 5% is for any expenses which you will strongly have absolute control over. If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this dust gold, kindly reach me.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible, please call us with this telephone number: +233238165120.Email: [email protected]

Yours sincerely,
Sarah Otoo-Larkia

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#382920 by AlanJones Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:14 am
Subject: Good day and Compliments,
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233238165120

Good day and Compliments,
My name is Sarah Otoo-Larkia, I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret this. Well, my father died earlier two years ago and left me and my mother behind. My father was working with gold mining company here in Ghana, and he was the director which the board members of the company titled him over sixteen years before his death.

I was his only child and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my mother is not iterate enough to know all my father's wealth. My father left 75kg of gold in one of the security company here Ghana.
Now, I urgently need your humble assistance to move this gold from the security company here to your destination and I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this dust gold wisely. I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of Annual after Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, 5% is for any expenses which you will strongly have absolute control over. If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this dust gold, kindly reach me.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible, please call us with this telephone number: +233238165120.Email: [email protected]

Yours sincerely,
Sarah Otoo-Larkia

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.