Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#383100 by Troy Platt Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:33 am
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 13:23:37 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: OFFFICE MEMO <[email protected]>
Subject: Attention Sir/Madam Ref: Payment Approved
Notification.

Hello Dear Friend,

Good day, i`m happy to inform you that the business we had in the past is been completed. Though, you had tried to help me transfer the sum of Fifty Million United States Dollars ($50million) into a foreign account but it failed us. However, I wish to inform you that the above mentioned fund was later transferred through the aid of a foreign partner from the United States. Now I have to compensate you with the sum of $4.5million which has been arranged in a check written and signed in your favor for trying to assist me in the past despite it failed. But to my surprising this morning here I just got a message from Mrs.Fassler Theresa; informing me here that you are Dead with your death certificate presented. What is going on my dear firend (Are you Truly Dead?) Yes/No. If (No) comply with instructions and receive your compensation fund immediately.

Meanwhile, you should be advised to contact my personal assistant in person of Ms. Lucy Bratts, so that she will help advice you on how you can receive the funds; ($4,500,000,000.00usd only) in a Draft check.

Re-confirm to her your details to her E-mail Address; [email protected]; so that it will be used for verification of your payment file as to confirm it is the right you who has contacted or called and not a wrong person:

Meanwhile you have only two options to receive your funds immediately (1) bank to bank transfer (2) delivery via ATM Card so make up your choice on how you want to receive your funds immediately and let me know with the information requested from you below so that i can processing your transaction and make you receive it immediately without any more delays so that you can reward me for all my effort on this transaction as soon as you receive it before the federal government of Benin will cancel your transaction and transfer the funds into our treasuring account as unclaimed funds.i have done all the necessary documents on your behalf to make sure you receive your fund immediately because i don’t want any more delays again on this transaction

Options (1) bank to bank transfer

Bank Name.......
Account Name.......
Bank Address.......
Bank Account No.......
Bank Routing No........
Bank Swift Code No.......
Your Telephone number..................

Options (2) delivery via ATM Card to your home address

FULL NAMES: _______________
CITY: ________________
STATE: ______________
ZIP: __________
COUNTRY_______________

TELEPHONE NUMBER: _________

Waiting for your urgent reply.

Yours in service,

Best Regards,
Mr.Clems Brown

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#394760 by Troy Platt Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:45 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 08:30:14 +0100
Subject: Attention Sir/Madam

Good day sir/madam

i am contacting you in respect to your delivery packaged insert $4.5m
atmcard which was instructed by my BOSS Clems Brown to send across to
you $4.5m atmcard. But to my surprising this morning a woman Mrs. Caro
lyon came up here that you are DEAD and that you instructed her to
claim your fund. Now reconfirm to me with your current information if
you are truly Dead Or still Alive to receive your card. thanks and
regards. Mrs. Maria

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!