Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#383285 by Troy Platt Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:01 am
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 23:43:55 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: US Department of the Treasury <[email protected]>
Subject: US Department of the Treasury

Dear beneficiary,

My regards to you and your family Please I am Andrew Robinson from the US Department of the Treasury. I have been trying to reach you regarding the delivery of your fund and I must need to complete the delivery of your fund to you immediately today because I have some other urgent appointment to handle at the office.

I want to let you know that the reason why you have not been able to receive your beneficiary fund all this while is because Mrs. Jennifer Smith and Luke Shaw has been trying to divert your beneficiary fund to their designated bank account for their selfish interest but you are very lucky that the bank and security authorities was able to stop them from diverting your fund. Please I want to let you know that I am at the airport right now and I must need to proceed right now to your house to ensure that I must complete the delivery of your fund to you immediately today.

The lawyer has completed the legalization of all legal back up paperwork that has been holding you to receive your fund, so you must now legally receive your complete fund immediately today. I want you to be rest assured that you must now legally receive your complete fund immediately today because the lawyer has completed all the legalization process that has been holding you to receive your fund.

Right now I am at the airport and about to proceed to your house and deliver your fund to you.

Please you need to reply back to me immediately you receive this email and reconfirm your correct delivery address and available phone number so that we must avoid any wrong delivery.

Full Name:
Correct Delivery Address:
Tell:
ID:

I await your urgent feedback so that you must receive your fund right away.

Warmest Regard
Andrew Robinson
US Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20220, USA

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement