Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#383681 by AlanJones Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:44 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: ATTN: RE-CHANGE OF ACCOUNT,
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +442074999000 & +442078913845

ATTENSION SIR,

Complements and how are you today?. I am very happy to contact you privately at this point to reveal to you and let you know the new development on
foreign payment following the Presidential directives and recommendation final report of the joint committee on the depth payment of foreign
contractor as a result of petitions and counter petitions, by Foreign Payment, over non-payment of their claims and the finance ministry was
appointed to look into all over due contract payments yet to be released for verification and immediate payment through a foreign payment
consultant and your name is included in the list of beneficiaries released for verification and immediate payment.

Please, you are required to verify the following immediately to know if you broker your debt payment to one Mr. John Tsai of Indo-China Group Ltd.
Hong Kong, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf ?. Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in his favor thereby making him the current
beneficiary with the following account details: Account Name: Indo-China Group Ltd, A/c #: USD114-102-5567-8,Bank Name: Standard Chattered
Bank,138-141 1st Floor, Edinburgh Tower, The Landmark,15 Queens Road, Central Hong Kong, Swift Code: SCBL 11k111.

A staff from Accountant Generals office accompanied him with a sworn affidavit to support his claim but I smelt a rat when they offered to give me
a huge bribe to give them the required assistance. So you are required, as a matter of urgency, to confirm the legitimacy of this above claim and
kindly give us the reason why you decided to effect the above change of account. If you are not aware of this claim, please confirm to us
immediately by stating your authentic account details, contract ref/details, direct mobile number and due amount for reconfirmation to commence
proper crediting process of your payment; also required are documents authenticating your claim too so that I can help you on this regards for
immediate release order of your funds.

Due to the long delay this payment has suffered, be rest assured that immediately these payment irregularities are cleared, you would receive your
fund remittance analysis for clearance of funds into your account.

Please note that, we are bound to recognize Mr. John Tsais claim, if you fail to promptly respond to this inquiry following the Deeds of Assignment
he submitted authorizing him to claim this payment. So i am contacting you privately on the above regards to reconfirm your account details for
payment hence there are two different account in your file and i could not reach you on phone for clarification.

Based on the above, i will need from you your full CIS with account details to forward to the Consultant Mr. J, Benjamin William to enable him open
communication with you and your bank for the commencement and conclusion of this payment process and further transfer immediately the funds finally
to your designated bank account. You are also require to contact the consultant with details below:

Name: Mr. J, Benjamin William
Mobile Number: +44 20 7499 9000
Email:[email protected]
(Private) or: [email protected] (Official)

Contact him and request for your payment status

Please, do not hesitate to inform me on any other previous arrangement and position you had that i may need to know regarding this payment
transaction on your dealings with your other parties that are perpetrating this evil act of diverting your payment to themselves through Mr. John
Tsais and do no contact or let them know that you are aware because it will hinder my effort to assist you to finalize the process for your payment
release immediately.

Thank you once again for your time and sincere commitment, understanding, patience and dedication and do confirm your readiness/banking coordinates
for us to proceed as your prompt response to this mail would be highly appreciated so that i will advice you on how to write and request for your
payment satus.

The Independent Financial Consultant of INTERNATIONAL US. DIPLOMAT FUND has been briefed about this transaction, so all you need to do is to open
communication with them, by contacting them and follow their instructions as they are now in control.

As part of the diplomatic corps in the United Kingdom, you represent the very best ... We are here to serve you.

Thank you and God bless.

God bless United States of America.

Mr Lloyd Grimes Jr.
U.S. Consul General the US Embassy in London US. Department of State.
Address: 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow, G1 2HL Tel:+44 20 7499 9000
Fax:at 020-7891-3845
U.S. Embassy in London, United Kingdom,

E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement