Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#383700 by Troy Platt Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:59 am
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 00:44:29 -0700
Subject: Please.... I want you to help assist me.

Hello and good-day to you

You see, due to the way I get your contact which made me to get your email address now. Well, it is my pleasure to contact you about my desire on this e-mail so that you should help assist me to move my inherited fund out from a Bank in the United States of America and then, invest and buy a family house for me in your country and to invest this money for me like into any good nice profitable business there for me which could last for a life time investment, and i do hope that this transaction will be given an urgent approval and will be treated with the strictest confidence .. Well my full names are James York a son of late Chief Solifo York of Sierra Leone in the western part of Africa.

I really have to inform you that my late father, when he was alive, he was a gold merchant in my country and he has acquired a vast estate as part of his wealth's,,, my father and my immediate younger brother was killed during the crisis that happen in my country some years ago in his diamond company by still those rebels solders of the same Sankoh Forday in the Kone region of Sierra Leone, but as if my father knew he was going to die, i discovered that my late father, before they killed him, he travel, went to the United States of America, and he deposited with a Bank over there a cash money ( Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ) he deposited this money in a ESCROW Bank Account in a Bank here in the United States of America, i understand that my late father was supposed to use the money for his foreign business, but now death have set my father apart.

Also the most reason why i am contacting you to please help me about this my issue is that, the agreement my late father had with the Bank in US is for my late father to provide present a foreign Bank account where the money will be transfer to when he is ready, but now he is dead and as all right i discovered that i am the next of kin to this deposited money in the Bank in the US, so now i am contact so you can stand for me as my foreign beneficiary to help me receive this fund in your account in your country please.

Please, i really want you to help me about this because this my present condition have make me to leave my country Sierra Leone now, as this have make me and my only surviving younger sister to become as refugees here in Ghana here under the United Nation High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) protection, i have my refugee documents covering my stay here in Ghana as a political refugee fleeing from political prosecution, i am now in the refugee camp seeking UN protection and security,, sure, this is urgent information that i am giving to you, please, hasten up to make provisions for me to leave the refugee camp immediately as this will speed up this transaction, and i will also want you to keep the transaction strictly confidential between you and I.... Please, the most is that my late father also gave me all the relevant documents covering the deposited money $8.5 million dollars

Please i am afraid of what to do with this money if it should be comes to here in this such Africa place because i don't want the this same wicked people here who have jealous my father because of his richness and wealth cause them to planed and killed him, i don't want that to happen to me when i will be investing this money and enjoying my inheritance from my late father, Please,, i really want you to help me transfer this physical cash into your own Bank Account over there in your country first, then before you can come and take me and my sister out from this suffering we are facing here in the refugee camp over here in Ghana, and come and meet with you over there in your country so we have a have a good and settle life in our future as i am dreams ...

Please, i am very much ready to sign an undertaking to released fifteen percent 15% of the total money to you and the remaining total money will be purely for investments purpose ,,, i believe that you are a trusted and reliable person as i can foresee and i fully hope that you will not betray me at last.

Please your reply of willing to help me, will be highly appreciated by me and i strongly promise to you that both of us shall greatly benefit from this transaction, and once i hear a positive reply back from you, then i will go ahead and give the contacts details of the Bank in the USA to you so they can work everything with you and process the transfer of the money to you in your account in your country.

please you should give to me on any contacts details in which you know i can reach you,,, i am anxiously waiting to hear from you soon... Note: I will want you to always reply to me back through my email address, and If you will help me please reply to me: [email protected]

I wait to hear from you
Thanks,
James Solifo York.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement