Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#383711 by Troy Platt Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:26 am
Subject: YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS HIGHLY SORT
FOR.........................................
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 15:10:30 +0200

Sir,

As a debt reconcilatory committee, we were going through abondoned payment file we came accross your payment file and we discovered some iregularities and a swift application for a change of receiving bank account.

I need your urgent reply immediately because we want to find out if you are the one who instructed Mr Ronald Baker from U K to transfer your fund into his account, Here is the account information Mr Ronald Baker send to our office together with his passport.
Here is the account information Mr Ronald Baker send to us to transfer your fund into his account.

HSBC BANK
PLANT&MARINE SERVICES LTD NO ACC
ACC 32033070
SORT CODE 40-25-27
SWIFT MIDLGB 22

Your urgent attention is urgently needed as the payment is billed to be released or dirbursed to the new account within the next 72 Banking hours from now.

Thanks and God Bless You

Edward Akwa (SAN)
CHAIRMAN
DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#384180 by AlanJones Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:34 am
Subject: YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS HIGHLY SORT FOR........................................
Tel. No.: +2349054756845

Sir,

As a debt reconcilatory committee, we were going through abondoned payment file we came accross your payment file and we discovered some iregularities and a swift application for a change of receiving bank account.

I need your urgent reply immediately because we want to find out if you are the one who instructed Mr Ronald Baker from U K to transfer your fund into his account, Here is the account information Mr Ronald Baker send to our office together with his passport.
Here is the account information Mr Ronald Baker send to us to transfer your fund into his account.

HSBC BANK
PLANT&MARINE SERVICES LTD NO ACC
ACC 32033070
SORT CODE 40-25-27
SWIFT MIDLGB 22

Your urgent attention is urgently needed as the payment is billed to be released or dirbursed to the new account within the next 72 Banking hours from now.

Thanks and God Bless You

Edward Akwa (SAN)
CHAIRMAN
DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Tel:- + 234 905 475 6845

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.