Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#383817 by AlanJones Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:43 am
Reply-to: "Mrs. María Teresa Bassons" - [email protected]
Subject: FROM: LA CAIXA BANK OF BARCELONA SPAIN.CONTACT PERSON //[email protected]
Tel. No.: +349358298013

REF: TRANSACTION FILE NUMBER: CAIX-ESBB-XXX.

Dear beneficiary,

This important message/information is directly from Mrs. María Teresa Bassons, Director of Operations with the La-Caixa Bank of
Barcelona Spain; It is my pleasure to personally contact you in a bid to pass this very important and favorable information to you.

The message has to do with your unclaimed payment according to this our corresponding bank file code ( XXX 0215B-65)

After the last general meeting which we had last weekend in Paris France with many local and international bank representatives in
collaboration with the World Bank delegates including the International Monetary Fund / Debts Liquidation team; The meeting was
basically concerning several reports and petitions from various bank customers and fund beneficiaries against their bank's
unfavorable rules and procedures that leads to their inability to claim their OVER DUE / SUSPENDED PAYMENTS from their various
banks.

However these petitions has been going against some banks especially in Africa, Europe and some part of America. After several
debates over the above agenda, the World Bank delegates specifically authorized the La-Caixa Bank management to be responsible
of paying out some over-due / suspended payments to some beneficiaries of which your own payment worth of ($2.5M USD) is also
included in our payment release file for you.

To summarize this message, Apart from the bank's administrative charges which includes creating of a NON RESIDENT ONLINE
ACCOUNT and ACTIVATION Cost (or) THE COST FOR REACTIVATION OF THE FUNDS HOSTING DORMANT ACCOUNT in case
the funds hosting account has gone dormant .. NO other UPFRONT PAYMENT OF ANY KIND is required in the process of releasing
your funds.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RE-CONFIRM THE BELOW INFO OF YOURS CAREFULLY AND CORRECTLY:

1. Full Name:
2. Your Registered Address:
3. Mobile telephone:
4. Alternative email:
5. Attached copy of your ID card or Passport :

Finally, I will personally monitor all the transaction to ensure that your fund is successfully delivered to your possession; I am doing
all these and believing that you will have a better way to show appreciation over all my assistance once the funds gets into your
possession.

Thank you for banking with us. We're looking forward in anticipation of your quick response.

Please respond and forward your information to this my private email:
( [email protected] ) so that i can personally forward it to our bank's credit department for further transactions.

Best regards.

Mrs. María Teresa Bassons
Avenida Diagonal 621-629 08028 Barcelona SPAIN.
Tel/Fax: +34 935 82 98 013
Private Email: ( [email protected] )

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement