Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#383981 by AlanJones Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:34 am
Reply-to: BARR PAUL EMMA - [email protected]
Subject: Congratulations !!Contract payment US$50 Billion
Tel. No.: +13045033312

Congratulations !!Contract payment US$50 Billion

We received an email from one Mr. LARSINGE SMISTAD who presented his name and telephone number with a resident address stated that you gave him the power of attorney to claim your fund $50 Billion usd which has been re-called by (West Africa Monetary Agency) in conjunction with Suisse Zurich, Switzerland World Bank.

Please try and get back to us immediately you received this email before we instruct him to pay for the required charges and have the fund transferred to him.

And he agree to paid the offshore bank account fee $100 today, so we are very happy ok but we want to confirm from you before we proceeded because you are delaying and you are joking with the transfer and I will forward his name and the address to the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) Office as soon as I hear from you and we will go court to make the changing of ownership so get back ASAP so that we can finished this transfer today.send me a text ( 304-503-3312 )

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated. Feel free to text me now if you have any question and you're to understand that any delaying from your side will lead to the confiscation of your fund to Mr. LARSINGE SMISTAD as the government has said because the fund has been stay long here.Actually,the amount required for the process is $100USD , You are advised to send the fees today to enable the Delivery Company send the Consignment box you can use iTunes card for the fee so you have to go right now to the Walmart and get me iTunes card of $100 because that is the only thing delaying now OK send me a text ( 304-503-3312 )

Thanks as I wait for your urgent respond.

BARR PAUL EMMA
send me a text ( 304-503-3312 )
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#384364 by AlanJones Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:04 am
Reply-to: BARR PAUL EMMA - [email protected]
Subject: Congratulations !!Contract payment US$50billion.
Tel. No.: +13045033312

Congratulations !!Contract payment US$50billion.

We received an email from one Mr. LARSINGE SMISTAD who presented his name and telephone number with a resident address stated that you gave him the power of attorney to claim your fund $50 Billion usd which has been re-called by (West Africa Monetary Agency) in conjunction with Suisse Zurich, Switzerland World Bank.Please try and get back to us immediately you received this email before we instruct him to pay for the required charges and have the fund transferred to him.

And he agree to paid the offshore bank account fee $100 today, so we are very happy ok but we want to confirm from you before we proceeded because you are delaying and you are joking with the transfer and I will forward his name and the address to the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) Office as soon as I hear from you and we will go court to make the changing of ownership so get back ASAP so that we can finished this transfer today.send me a text ( 304-503-3312 )Your urgent response will be highly appreciated. Feel free to text me now if you have any question and you're to understand that any delaying from your side will lead to the confiscation of your fund to Mr. LARSINGE SMISTAD as the government has said because the fund has been stay long here.Actually,the amount required for the process is $100USD , You are advised to send the fees today to enable the Delivery Company send the Consignment box you can use iTunes card for the fee so you have to go right now to the Walmart and get me iTunes card of $100 because that is the only thing delaying now OK send me a text ( 304-503-3312 )

Thanks as I wait for your urgent respond.

BARR PAUL EMMA
send me a text ( 304-503-3312 )
( [email protected] )

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.