Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#383998 by Troy Platt Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:37 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 01:24:02 -0700
Subject: Re:

Good-day,

I am a business start-up and investment consultant, I work with fidelity Investors, private investors/lenders, VC's, Venture Funds, Investment companies and other financing sources that are privately seeking opportunities to invest their funds in Viable Business, such as, Real Estate funding ,Agriculture funding, Oil and Gas companies, Bio-energy, Automobile/ Aviation Companies, Manufacturing Industries etc. That can generate a good Return Of Investment for their private investment portfolio.

If you have projects or opportunities or know anyone who has a viable projects that need funding,kindly get in touch ASAP, for further proceedings and funding. If not, please pardon my intrusion. for further inquiries/information you can contact me Via my personal E-mail: [email protected]

Best Regards,
Mr Kelly Kennedy
KELLY KENNEDY LLC

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement