Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384033 by Troy Platt Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:55 am
Subject: COMPASSION FUND OF 5.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 12:06:07 -0700
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA NIGERIA

HOFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE

57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA

PHONE +234 8024175283

Greetings,

I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner in which I have made contact with you.

Am Mr. Tony Osaaze, Foreign remittance manager (F.R.M), United Bank for Africa , We had a meeting with the entire board of directors and International Monetary Fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (O.A.U) today and we have concluded that your compensation payment that is long overdue to be released to you, in this case get back to me now for little instructions to follow and have your compensation payment released to you, both organizations has directed us to pay you FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($5.500, 000.00) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery. Take Note: Three thousand united states dollars (us $3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses, Therefore, do forward your home address and Direct phone number, to this email: [email protected]

for more details please call phone number +234 8024175283

Thanks

Congratulations

MR TONY OSAAZE

Foreign remittance manager (F.R.M)

United Bank for Africa
MAIL SECURITY BBDOrige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Contiene información CONFIDENCIAL sometida a secreto profesional o cuya divulgación está prohibida por la ley. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, debe saber que su lectura, copia y uso están prohibidos. Le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía o por teléfono y proceda a su destrucción.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement