Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384119 by Troy Platt Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:52 am
Subject: The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:03:45 +0000

Attention

I am Mr. Roland Kojo, logistic director of the International Red cross society Ghana, The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is an international humanitarian movement with approximately 17 million volunteers, members and staff worldwide, which was founded to protect human life and health, to ensure respect for all human beings, and to prevent and alleviate human suffering. The movement consists of several distinct organisation that are legally independent from each other, but are united within the movement through common basic principles, objectives, symbols, statutes and governing organisations. You can get more about the International Red Cross from google.

Earlier this year the UN organisation contracted the International Red Cross to help in the movement of funds for beneficiaries that has been involved in helping the African refugees around the world and we have come to realise that by our work, it will continue with the Red Cross vision of helping the world to be a better place for all lives.

As a worldwide organisation, we do understand the difficulty and dangers of moving funds from one country to another, no matter the distance between departure country and arrival country. We work in ways in which we do not break the laws of any country. Now this is how we work, we will retrieve your consignments and have the funds delivered into the International Red Cross account in your country, after which your funds will be paid instalment to you through a monthly paycheck or cash deposit, from amount ranging from $50,000 up to $500,000 USD monthly until all your funds has been paid to you. This monthly paycheck will be address to you on a monthly base and the paycheck will be available for pickup monthly at the Red Cross office nearest to you or a cash deposit will be made to your bank account every month. This is a procedure that has been working for over five year, to ensure that there can never be any problem with any government or private authorities worldwide.

I do hope you would be interested in this opportunity. We have been informed by the UN that you have been working with individuals and organisation that will never successfully complete your transaction. So this procedure will be the best options, even though it may not be the best, but you will be satisfied that you can get the funds in your consignment paid to you on a monthly instalment.

I'll be expecting to hear from you.

Best Regards.

Mr. Roland Kojo.
Director of Int'l Red Cross Ghana.
Reply to my official email Address: [email protected]

Breach of Confidentiality
"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and it intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. You are notify that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. You will be sued and be liable to jail time or huge fine

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement