Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384260 by Troy Platt Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:22 am
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 00:54:48 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Smith Schneider1 <[email protected]>
Subject: URGENT HELP

HELLO DEAR:
I contacted the US Embassy over here in Stockholm Sweden and your information was given to me, that you are a reliable citizen of the United State I have a good business proposal for you, here in Stockholm Sweden my late father has an estate with Liquid cash of $60 Million which I am ready to be moved or transfer to you for an investments, this is a secured funds and legal. I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money if you will be so kind to accept the funds over-there from a Missionary or by transfer. The Missionary will bring it to your address over-there. Please kindly send me an email to notify me of your decision if you are interested in the offer including your address and phone number. THIS IS HOW THEY ARE PACKED IN BOXES NOW. THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR GOOD:
My name is Smith Schneider born and raised in Sweden
Thanks in Advance and God bless you,
Smith Schneider

Attached is this common image:

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement