Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384271 by Troy Platt Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:41 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: HELLO FRIEND..
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 22:35:06 -0700

Good day friend,

I'm Mrs.Stella Gilbert. How are you doing? It's my pleasure to meet you and am happy with my life now and i have something good and confidential to share with you here.
Have you been told or heard about the Federal Government Department of Workers Compensation Appeals Board (F.G.W.C.A.) glasses emoticon? It's an Empowerment Program
to help the people especially the old age,adult and the youth across the world, have you got yours too from the bank in-charge yet? I'm so happy because i got $100,000
from them, they have been trying to get hold of you. Should i give you the agent contact , so you can claim yours too? You are to message the bank that a friend told
you about the federal government grant and you are here to request for your grant money too.

When i contacted the bank they explained how i was chosen to be a Winner. And they said i'll have to fill out a form, i did that immediately and send it back to the
bank. I'm very Happy cause when i receive the money, I paid off all my old bills Moreover, I was told to pay for case file and delivery fees before the bank can wire
my winning money into my personal bank account, I choose $100,000.00 and the charges was $1000, thats all i did to get my winnings. I was also some kinda skeptical that it
sounds too good to be true when i was told to pay upfront but i did it with faith and was amazed when i saw the money in my account.

I THANK GOD FOR THE GOOD LIFE.

Await to read from you.

Thank You,

Mrs.Stella Gilbert.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement