Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384317 by AlanJones Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:24 am
Reply-to: Hans Michael - [email protected]
Subject: Re:Package Delivery Status
Tel. No.: +2348024182262

Global Express Services Logistics Mail Services
Shipping Tools Services A-Z Shipping

Attention,

I write to inform you on a private note of a package which has been duly registered for dispatch to you but the consignor did not meet up with the requirements during the time of registration and as a result abandoned the package.

I therefore write to know if you are still willing to receive the package containing ATM Card and some documents of proof of ownership so that i can assist you to conclude the requirements and dispatch it to your address.

Please note, this is a confidential letter to you and must be handled discreetly because of my position as the dispatch officer of DHL in Nigeria.

You should notify me of your readiness to receive the shipment so as to tell you the only obligation you must do to finalize shipment of the package to your address as you shall reaffirm. If interested,

kindly forward your receiving information and address where you want the consignment to be delivered. Also send your cell phone line to enhance effective communication until the package is finally delivered to you.

Call or sms me on the phone line below for urgent and further clarification of any doubt or details.

Sincerely
Hans Michael
Tel:+234 802 418 2262

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement