Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384340 by Troy Platt Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:51 am
Subject: ABOUT YOUR COMPENSATION FUND
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 09:51:30 -0700
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA
PHONE: +234 7067151358

FAX: 234 623 510 0853
Motto: Africa’s Global Bank

Greetings to you,

I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner in which I have made contact with you.

I sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via email instead of a certified mail it is due to the urgency am importance of the security information involved.

Am Mr. Patrick Andrew the Foreign Remittance Manager (United Bank for Africa) the only bank appointed by the A.U. Members lead by President Paul kagame.
Because of the frauds going on in West Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money owed to them.

The above Africa union held meeting and resolve to pay all beneficiaries in cash through means of diplomatic courier service. We receive your files from international monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiaries.

Three thousand united states dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters.
Therefore, I want you to bear it in mind that your total fund will not be five million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($5.500,000.00) but five million four hundred and ninety seven thousand united states dollars ($5.497,000.00) If anybody tells you that he is paying you in bank draft or telegraphic money transfer both western union and money gram, do not listen to him or her because due to this frauds no international bank honors our remittance instruction any more that is why we settled to pay in cash through courier.

Your fund will now be packaged in box and take to the diplomatic courier service for immediate shipment, I will also send the picture of the box by attachment to you to see how the money is packed, and I will send you more mails to give you more information for you to know the genuineness of this transaction.

Therefore, do forward your home address and direct phone number to this E-Mail: [email protected]

all the documents will be sent to you as soon as your information has been confirm.

Am waiting to hear from you with the required information of yours.

Mr Patrick Andrew
Foreign Remittance Manager

United Bank for Africa

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement