Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#384366 by AlanJones Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:09 am
Subject: MESSAGE FROM HOME LAND SECURITY HAD MEETINGS ABOUT YOUR BOXES.
Tel. No.: +12025052760

Front Desk Home-Land Security,
Mr. John Doe/Program Manager
MGMT/CRSO/Mailstop 00075,
Checking Department,
Head Office Washington Dc USA,
Room 5432/Phone:+12025052760,
Department of Homeland Security,
650 Massachusetts Avenue NW,
Washington DC 20001.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

INFORMATION FROM CUSTOMERS CARE UNIT FOR BENEFICIARIES THAT HAVE NOT RECEIVED THERE CONSIGNMENTS,YOUR COMPLAINS GOT TO OUR OFFICES AFTER MONEY SPENT TO INCOMPETENT DIPLOMATS.

I'm Gen. Kristjen Nielson, The new secretary of U.S. Department of Homeland security appointed by President Donald Trump. Office Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, United States.
I received a report that you have an unclaimed/abandoned fund of US$25,500,000.00 (Twenty Five Million five hundred thousand United State Dollar) in the West Africa.

I want to bring to your notice that I have instructed the SAFE ANCHOR SHIPPING COMPANY YOU CAN LOOK THAT ON THEY WEBSITE and with the concerned authorities of your country to bring the 2 consignment boxes containing your total fund under care of SAFE ANCHOR SHIPPING COMPANY. I want you to kindly Reconfirm your details to avoid wrong shipment.

FULL NAME
HOME ADDRESS::::::::
NEAREST AIRPORT:::::
PHONE NUMBER:::::::
IDENTIFICATION::::::

So that arrangement can be made for the delivery and Shipment of the consignment boxes to you in your country.I look forward to hearing from you.
Gen. Kirstjen Nielsen Secretary of The U.S. Department of Homeland security.Washington DC.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement