Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#385871 by Troy Platt Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 13:23:44 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: RE :( £4,000,000.00 GBP) WILL

ST. FRANCIS CHURCH CANADA
SUB-STATION VIRGIN ISLANDS
E-MAIL: [email protected]

RE :( £4,000,000.00 GBP) WILL

This serves to inform you on behalf of the Trustees and the Executor of THE ESTATE OF LATE SHIRLEY ANDERSON, It is my honor to notify you that late Shirley Anderson made you a beneficiary to her will. She left the sum of (Four Million Great British Pounds) for you in the codicil and last Testament to her will and gave us an instruction mandate to contact you before her death. Being a widely traveled woman, she must have been in contact with you or your organization in the past or simply you were nominated to her by one of her numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Late Shirley Anderson until her death was an Ethical philosopher, former managing director, and pioneer staff of a giant construction company, a truly devoted Christian and lover of life. According to her this money is to support your personal endeavors and to help the Poor and the needy. Please, if I reach you as I am hopeful. Endeavor to contact the Foundation immediately as to enable immediate execution of your portion of the bequest for earlier payout by the paying bank.

In order to process the payment, you are therefore advised to immediately reconfirm your full names as it is in your international passport, your occupation, your direct telephone number and current physical address to enable proper administering of the documents that will authorize the paying bank to payout to your designated account under the Council of elder’s instruction.

Best regards,
Sister Rosemary Brown

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement