Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386043 by Troy Platt Thu May 16, 2019 8:16 am
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 15:38:50 +0100
Subject: Re: Transfer of Funds to your account/Change Of Account Information

Dear Sir,

Re: Transfer of Funds to your account/Change Of Account Information
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Following the last week fund payment memo passed by the Central Bank Governor office and the Finance Minister over unpaid foreign contract and inheritance Payment funds of $5M, your name has been listed among the 15 beneficiaries to receive their funds through LCNB NATIONAL BANK ,USA by online wire transfer payment.

Two days ago we received email from your partner H. Gleen Logsdon an American with address No. 265 Hillside Ave Nutley NJ 07111,USA that you indeed authorized him to claim your fund. Please as a matter of urgency get back to me as soon as possible before things go wrong.

He is making the necessary arrangement to pay the transfer obligation to enable him claim your funds. Please your urgent confirmation is highly needed now before things get out of hand, please if you know that you never instructed him kindly get back to us now with your details and change of account transfer nomination fee of only $300.

The reason for this email, we the Central bank of Nigeria will not be held liable for any wrong transfer or mistake if we did not hear from you soonest.

Re-confirm that you are the one that authorized him or not, if you are not the one confirm your particulars as stated below immediately with the fee for ratification,transfer within 24 hours:

1. Your full name
2. Address
3. House/Cell Telephone
4. Amount to receive
5. Bank account details
6.$300 Ratification/transfer fee

Send the above details to me

Failure to comply will be to your own detriment and forfeiture of the fund.

REPLY TO THIS EMAIL NOW : [email protected]

REPLY TO:::
Thanks

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Godwin Emefiele
The central Bank Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement