Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386092 by Troy Platt Fri May 17, 2019 7:57 am
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 12:34:13 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Ms Lisa Hugh <[email protected]>
Subject: URGENT REPLY FOR THIS BUSINESS...

Dear Friend,

I am Ms Lisa Hugh work with the department of Audit and accounting manager here in the Bank,

There is this fund that was keep in my custody years ago,please i need your assistance for the transferring of thIs fund to your bank account for both of us benefit for life time investment and the amount is (US$4.5M DOLLARS).

I have every inquiry details to make the bank believe you and release the fund in within 5 banking working days with your full co-operation with me after success.

Note/ 50% for you why 50% for me after success of the transfer to your bank account.

Below information is what i need from you so will can be reaching each other .

1)Full name ...
2)Private telephone number...
3)Age...
4)Nationality...
5)Occupation ...

Thanks.

Ms Lisa Hugh

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#402865 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:30 am
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 20:51:08 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR THIS TRANSFER.

Dear Friend,

I am Ms Lisa Hugh work with the department of Audit and accounting manager here in the Bank(B.O.A).

Please i need your assistance for the transferring of thIs fund to your bank account for both of us benefit for life time investment and the amount is (US$4.5M DOLLARS).

I have every inquiry details to make the bank believe you and release the fund in within 5 banking working days with your full co-operation with me after success.

Note/ 50% for you why 50% for me after success of the transfer to your bank account.

Below information is what i need from you so will can be reaching each other .

1)Full name ...
2)Private telephone number...
3)Age...
4)Nationality...
5)Occupation ...

Thanks.

Ms Lisa Hugh

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!