Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386096 by Troy Platt Fri May 17, 2019 8:00 am
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 05:04:20 -0400
Subject: DEAR FRIEND REPLY

Dear Friend,
I am Mr.William David a banker.I am a devoted christian with a wife and four children.I have a customer in my branch where I head as a manager and this man that bank with us here,he bears same name with you ,he died many years ago a gold dealer.

this man died for years now and the fund he deposited with us has no next of kins and no body have ever come for this money which he deposited with us and I`m contacting you now to claim this fund as his next of kins.

If you refused claiming this fund meaning after some time my head office will call for the fund and we lost it forever.I have studied everything and I have also done my home work properly there is no risk at all involve,I am a family man I cannot do anything stupid.Please let work as one family we will share this fund 50%-50%once you agreed to work with me and I give you all the details and you follow up with my head office directives this transaction will take only three working days the fund will hit your account,The amount is $3,330,000.00USD only.

Get back to me so that we can proceed and conclude..
Best Regards,
William David
Tel: 233 547913096

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement