Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386098 by Troy Platt Fri May 17, 2019 8:03 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
From:United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 12:10:16 +0100
Subject: Dear Beneficiary

Dear Beneficiary,

I am newly appointed Assistant Administrator, Director, United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa, in the previous search of all unpaid long waiting beneficiaries payments and contractors files dump in my desk, that supposedly have their funds paid even before now, But during my investigations last week I noticed that this your payment worth US$16.5 Million Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, supposed to be transferred to you for a very long time I also notice your payment file was manipulated by few ex-workers that wanted to pirate your funds to offshore account in Rabobank Netherlands

But I succeeded with my position in the office to put a stop to this ongoing transfer to the Europe offshore account Rabobank Netherlands now I want to know first and famous if you are still alive because during my verification in the transfer documents shows that you have (pass on to ghost) but I was not still convinced to that report in the transfer files, that was reason I search deeply to get more information I have in the file about you being the real beneficiary of this funds.

Can you immediately reconfirmed back to the approved office for this payment by sending your current details to them so that I can see what next I will do to make sure your payment gets to the right beneficiary of this funds

Therefore provide this detail to this office and person below:

Contact Office: United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa

Contact person: Mr. Paul Ekeh

Email address: [email protected]

Send these details to the person above:

Your Full Names:

Your Phone Number:

Your Physical Address:

We shall commence on with you immediately we receive back from you,

Regards,

Ms. Ahunna Eziakonwa
Administrator, Director, United Nations

Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement