Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#273291 by AlanJones Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:54 am

"URGENT MESSAGE FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) AND (FMF) PAYMENT NOTIFICATION UPDATES."

Attention: Beneficiary,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

This is to inform you of a very important information which will be of great help to redeem you. The executive governor of the central bank of Nigeria (C.B.N), the (parent bank of all commercial banks) here in Nigeria. an urgent issue,

“Meanwhile the Foreign bank director Mr. David Gates made us to know that one Mr. Joseph Croft has contact them for the payment of the fund to him as the rightful beneficiary to the fund.” did you authorize one Mr. Joseph Croft to receive your fund on your behalf.

You have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly of your fund Mr. David Gates The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department, Your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released to you. You can contact him via e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response. I hope this is clear.

You should contact Mr. David Gates, The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department,
Call him with our Direct Hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252,
Email: ([email protected])([email protected])

Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk.

Get back to me fast, Waiting to read from you asap.

Regards. Yours truly,

Mr. M.L,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#273404 by AlanJones Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:40 am
From: Mr. David Gates from World Bank. - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348073526252

YOUR FUND APPROVAL FINAL NOTICE FOR THE YEAR 2015,

Attention: Beneficiary,

YOUR FUND APPROVAL FINAL NOTICE.

For this reason, your payment has been rightfully approved and will be paid out directly into your bank account via "Automatic Swift Wire Transfer" from our Electronic transfer unit. Already, all transfer processing has been concluded by the bank.

Which will enable your funds to be credited into your bank account within 24hours.

You should stop ignore my emails. Keeping silent cannot settle the issue.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Best Regards

Mr. David Gates,
From The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department,
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#273405 by AlanJones Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:41 am

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

Thanks, for your mail the contents are well noted. If we did not receive the fee from you as you have been promising since last week. I have told you that we are not here to play game or Bigger you money. You most follow the law of the bank giving to you fast. So that you can complete your fund transfer this week. Hope you have see your fund transfer now.

Get back to me immediately today or should we go head and cancel your fund transfer? {YES/NO}

You should stop ignore my emails. Keeping silent cannot settle the issue.

Best Regards

Mr. David Gates,

#273619 by AlanJones Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:14 am

ATTENTION: Sir/ Madam,

RE-OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

Good day, I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. We are notifying you about this said Inheritance funds claims notification. this is to inform you of your Long overdue Payment outstanding in our Banking records. I saw your name in the Central Computer among list of unpaid inheritance claims individuals and have to update your informations through this email contact for immediate confirmation. Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive fund and it has been approved already for payment since but you are not complying well with us. We are now verifying by contacting your email address as we have in our Bank records before we can make the transfer.

Please, confirm response immediately before our action release of the outstanding payment against your name listed out.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Once again , I apologize to you on behalf of International Monetary fund Agency {IMF} and World Bank {WB}.

The Executive Director International Remittance Department. The Bank is ready to transfer the fund. I would like this transaction to be concluded as quick as possible. I look forward to read from you again. This is to inform you of a very important information which will be of great help to redeem you.

Best Regards,

Mr. David Gates,

#274023 by AlanJones Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:41 am

DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
UNITED NATIONS LIASION OFFICE
WEST AFRICA - LAGOS-NIGERIA.
Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX027.

Attention: BENEFICIARY!!!

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? This is to kindly inform you about the current update on the released of your legal funds. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, THE UNITED NATIONS and FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA have agreed to compensate you your fund that worth million of dollars. Hope you have Contact the bank for release of your fund that worth million dollars compensation payment. Follow there information give to you.

For the security purpose you can transfer your fund by yourself in any bank of your choice there in your country.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Making the world a better place.

Regards,

Mr. David Gates, The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department,
Call me with my Direct Hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252,

#274167 by AlanJones Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:20 am

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary,

Your Safety is 100% Guaranteed. The Bank will quick release of your compensation funds to your care immediately you follow there instruction give to you. You should Make sure you contact with me the International Remittance Department as directed to avoid further delay. Acknowledge receipt of this message as earlier action is to your own advantage. I advise you to quickly follow the bank instruction immediately.

I have told you that Keeping silent cannot settle the issue. You should make sure that you are following the instructions and directions from me. Your compensation payment we realized that your names were among the list of people who are eligible and qualified to receive your full compensation payment from us.

Your name is among of the beneficiaries who are yet to claim their compensated funds that worth million of dollars on the Beneficiaries List. You should Ignore those Fraudsters that have been contacting you and follow my instruction,

I shall be waiting for your response upon the receiver of this message.

Best Regards,

Mr. David Gates,
From The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252

#274390 by AlanJones Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:04 am

Attn: Beneficiary

We are in respect to your long over-due fund.

Note that your payment files will be returned to the Government treasurer within 48 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF.

Your Safety is 100% Guaranteed. We congratulate you for being among the Beneficiary that will receive there fund before end of this month. Hope you can see that the year is coming an end. You should move fast now and get your fund before will close for the year of 2015.

The Insurance clearance Fee is the only charges you are Authorized to Pay as there is no Hiden charges require for any reason, You should Ignore those Fraudsters that have been contacting you and follow my instruction,

All you need to do is to contact director for details and guidelines on how to submit your Fees so as to facilitate the immediate release of your fund to your care. The approval of your fund payment has be sign and release to us immediately.

I shall be waiting for your response upon the receiver of this message.

Thanks for your maximum co-operation.

Best Regards,

Mr. David Gates,

#274638 by AlanJones Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:25 am

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary

Do you want to receive your fund (YES / NO). You should Contact me for
release of your fund that worth million dollars compensation payment.
Follow there information give to you. This email is to all the people
that have been scammed in any part of the world now see your
compensation payment, This is our current update on the released of
your fund to you. For security purpose. I have been waiting to receive
your mail since all this time. The year is coming an end. So that you
can make use of your fund with your family.

You should get back to me immediately today. Making the world a better place.

Regards,

#274856 by AlanJones Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:28 am

Regards your mail response, This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail which the content are well noted. I am waiting to hear good news from you. Keeping silent cannot settle the issue.

All you need to do now is to contact me back direct and follow my instruction, I shall be waiting for your response upon the receiver of this message. You should move fast now and get back to me. The bank is waiting to hear from you. Stop delaying your fund. Its your time to received your fund and make use of your fund. Hope you know that the year is coming an end. I am trying my best to make sure that i put smile in your face.

If you want the bank to go head and cancel your compensation payment that worth million of dollars. You tell me..Then wasting my time.

Best Regards,

Mr. David Gates,

#275079 by AlanJones Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:52 am

Hello Ma/Sir,

What is going on over there. You don't want to received your
compensation fund. Hope you can see that the year of 2015 is coming an
end. So that you can receive your compensation fund before we close
for the year of 2015. If you don't want the compensation fund tell me
then wasting my time. I have told you that i don't want you to miss
this opportunity that worth million of dollars because of this token
fees only....Take my word. So that you can make use of your fund this
time. I have told you time without number that keeping silent cannot
settle the issue. The bank wire transfer control department is waiting
to hear from you.

Moreover, all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these
faceless thieves will be compensated payment. This we assume will help
you to start a new life. Please, you have to accept the money like
that because the people (victims) in our pay list are too much.

Its only me that will tell you how you will received your compensation
fund immediately. You should make sure that you are following my
information given to you on how you will receive your compensation
fund complete.

Get back to me fast.

Contact me in Person Mr. David Gates,
Call me with my Direct Hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252

#275542 by AlanJones Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:24 am

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail which the content are well noted. I am waiting to hear from you. Keeping silent cannot settle the issue.

If you want the bank to go ahead and cancel your compensation payment that worth million of dollars.

Contact Mr. David Gates,
Email: ([email protected])

Best Regards,

Mark Ford,

#275717 by AlanJones Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:52 am

Urgent Attention My Dear Friend,

The transfer order to the Key Tested Telex wire Transfer Department of this Bank for immediate transfer of this fund into your account. Please my dear make sure that you are following my information to enable us to transfer this fund to you without any further delay again, I have told you that keeping silent cannot settle the issue. You should come out and receive your fund.

This transaction is 100% risk free and i will like you to keep it so confidential until the transfer take place and also give me all your attention to make this transaction a success.

If you want the bank to go ahead and cancel your compensation payment that worth million of dollars tell me once again. I want to put smile in your face before the end of this month.

Get back to me immediately you receive this mail for onward transaction. Waiting for your Urgent respond.

Best Regards,
Email([email protected])

#276072 by AlanJones Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:44 am

Attention: BENEFICIARY,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? Hope you have Contact me for release of your fund that worth million dollars compensation payment. Follow up my information give to you. I don't want you to miss this opportunity. This year is coming an end. You should try and comply with us before we close for the year of 2015.

Thanks and God bless you.

Making the world a better place.

Regards,

#276207 by AlanJones Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:34 pm

Regards your mail response, This is to inform you finally about your Outstanding Compensation payment. You should response to my email immediately today. The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department that you will pay for the processing of your handling changing fees only today before you can receive your fund transfer. The world bank International Transfer Network System which will enable you receive your fund freely in your country by Wire transfer or diplomatic cash delivery at your own care.

Be informed that your inheritance fund is a bounded payment that can not be touched or deducted from until it gets to the right beneficiary which is you that is our rules and regulation. In our response to instruction from the federal government of Nigeria to release and pay All foreign Inheritance funds to their beneficiaries,

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your funds is with them, Get back to me immediately today with good news because the wire transfer control department is waiting to hear from you again today.

Mr. David Gates,

#276322 by AlanJones Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:02 am

Regards your mail response, It's your time to received your fund before we close for the year of 2015. You are very luckly person and I advise you to quickly follow the wire transfer control department instruction immediately. My advice to you put God first in all you are doing. You should stop contact with any other person not referee to you by me.

Your name is among of the beneficiaries who are yet to claim their compensated funds that worth million of dollars on the Beneficiaries List. This is to inform you finally about your Outstanding Compensation payment.

I give you my words on this for am very sure your worries are over in Jesus Name, AMEN. Good Luck and God bless you.

Best Regards,

Mr. David Gates,