Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386234 by Troy Platt Mon May 20, 2019 8:09 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: <<<Can i trust you with this propsal>>>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 05:20:44 -0700

Hello,

How are you today?i am writing to you for an opportunity that will benefit us both immensely.I have discovered an abandon over-due inheritance sum of $7.1M and i have made several attempts to locate any of my late client's extended relatives and this has proved unsuccessful. After my several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family hence i contacted you and i am contacting you to assist in claiming and receiving the fund left behind by late customer before they get confiscated or declared unclaimed. If you are interested in this transaction,kindly get back to me asap so that i can give the full details about this transaction.

However,i assure you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in China once the fund is transferred to your bank account.The funds I am referring to is Right here in this bank floating in suspense account, therefore i solicit for your cooperation to be in collaboration with me to have this done, it will be transferred into an account you will provide any where in the world. I will need you to provide the following information urgently to enable the attorney start the processing of the all the relevant legal documents for the fund remittance.

1) Name:
2) Address:
3) Tel:
4) Age:
5) Sex:
6) Occupation Status:

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
GM(Treasury Department)
The Export-Import Bank of China

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement