Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386238 by Troy Platt Mon May 20, 2019 8:16 am
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 16:53:20 -0400
Subject: Hello
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]

My name is Susan Douglas, a single lady and a citizen of Canada.I hope this message finds you in good health. I would like to request information about your services to be my partner/investor and to support me to transfer and manage my funds by investing in a profit companies, such as the purchase of company shares and also in the Real Estate Investment Trust fund, I am not presently in Canada.I do not have anyone here.

I have a reasonable sum that I inherited from my father, late Mr. Desmond Douglas,that I would like you to help me invest in your country.
Attached here are my personal photos, the evidence of the deposit, my international passport and the death certificate of my late father in France. I am sending all this to you so that you will have confidence that you're dealing with a real person.

Please respond as soon as you read this message and the documents so that I know how to proceed.

Sincerely.
Ms. Susan Douglas.

Note: Below is the main reason why I am communicating with you.

(1) Provide a new empty bank account into which this Fund may be transferred, in case you do not want us to use your personal account.

(2) Serve as guardian of this fund as the bank insisted that its agreement with my late father was that i should provide a foreign partner before the fund could be released.

(3) Make arrangements for me to come over to your country to continue my education and obtain a residence permit.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement