Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386356 by Troy Platt Wed May 22, 2019 8:45 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 15:52:50 +0000
Subject: This is Quick SimpleTransaction.Respond Quickly,Madam.

Dear political Madam,good day,Am Mr,Chikwadom Genesis from east in rep of Nigeria living in rep of Ghana,please,i want 50,000 euro from you to renew my account in bank system and clear some money that is for me within 9 days under Hindu-illuminate society image eagle,50% for you.please madam assist me with 50,000 euro to renew my account and clear 170 milliom,due to,my mother&my elder brother are not alive to assist me,and i have the proof deposit certificate of this money from my lawyer.Thanks for understand.less i forget,i will like to have your data as my client.

Your country name......
Your full name.....
Your age......
sex.......
occupation......
phone number if any.....
marital statues......

Am yours,
Mr,Chikwadom Genesis
Nwa Chief Ugorji
(PDP)

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#386420 by Troy Platt Thu May 23, 2019 8:37 am
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 14:13:57 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: This is Normal Simple Transaction.Respond it Quickly.

Dear political Daddy,good day,en-brief,am grand son,a contact giver from east Nigeria living in Ghana,please,i want 50,000 euro from you to renew my account in bank system and clear some money that is for me within 9 days under Hindu-illuminate society image eagle,as fraternity member,50% will be remit to you after deal.

Please madam,help me with 50,000 euro to renew my account in the system and clear 170 million,due to,my brother&my mother are death to help me,and i have the proof deposit certificate of this money from my lawyer.Thanks for understand.less i forget,i will like to have below data from you as my client.

Your country name......
Your full name.....
Your age......
sex.......
occupation......
phone number if any.....
marital statues......

Am yours,
Mr,Godsrich Genesis
Nwa Chief Ugorji
(PDP)

Political Daddy? :laugh-s:

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!