Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386359 by Troy Platt Wed May 22, 2019 8:49 am
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 02:40:40 +0100
Subject: Hi
Reply-To: [email protected]

Attn: Sir/ Madam,

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and assistance in the context stated below, Iam Barrister Brian Smith. I am the personal Attorney to the late Mr.& Mrs.Robert Rice, of La Mesa, California, A nationality of Califonia. My late client was and his wife was involved in {AIR CRASH} that occurred on the {31ST OCTOBER 1999} With an { EGYPTIAN AIRLINE PLAN 1990 } into the Atlantic Ocean,on his way to a conference and other passengers were involved as you can confirm from the website below:

{ http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/egyptair-p ... d-1.180035 }

I got your contact through the help of my sister-in-law that works with the American Chambers of Commerce and Tourism, Though I did not disclose to her my humble intention for an honest foreigner like you. Having noted the confidence reposed on your person by the sponsor of the recommendation, My late client was as well a one time secret Agent in transferring of money overseas for the late head of state Gen.Sani Abacha. Before his death On the 31ST OCTOBER 1999, My client Deposited the total sum of US$65,000,000.00)SIXTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS } In {UNION BANK PLC} hoping of transferring the fund to his country as soon as she comes back from conference.
=
UNION BANK PLC.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2342765709/784768
ROUTING NUMBER: 2342657765
CODE: UBN/LILLACWONG/99/05
BENEFICIARY'S NAME: MR.& MRS.ROBERT RICE
AMOUNT: $65 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS
=
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and properties left behind by my late client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge deposit were lodged.Particularly, the {UNION BANK PLC} Where the decease had an account valued at about US$65M, has issued me a notice to provide the {NEXT OF KIN} or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives,I seek your consent to present you as the {NEXT OF KIN} of the decease since you relate to his name. 55% to me and 40% to you, While 5% can be also played to you, in case if the UNION BANK demands for any legal documents or cost of transfer.Please get in touch with me through my email address to enable us to claim the fund immediately as soon as you receive this proposal for more details.
Sincerely,

Brian Smith

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement