Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386521 by Troy Platt Fri May 24, 2019 8:30 am
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 21:41:42 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Cyrille Brouard <[email protected]>
Subject: Looking forward to hear from you.

Hi,

My name is Cyrille Brouard, the financial director of INVENTIV HEALTH CLINICAL FRANCE SARL situated in Nante, France. The company is a pharmaceutical firm that is mainly into research and production of drugs.

I am personally contacting you base on a business proposition that i feel will be beneficial for both parties. Majority of the ingredients used in production by the company are procured from Asia and Middle east which is the reason why I'm contacting you.

ARTEMISININ B16+ OIL is one of the most expensive Raw material in our Anti-cancer Integrative medical production and is not risky or illegal product by any country law as it’s used in producing Integrative medicine which is for healing-oriented medicine for all forms of cancers.

Formerly our company purchases from some Sri Lanka supplier but the product are found in India and which is the same place where the Sri Lanka supplier source from. Recently I confidentially got the contact of the local dealer in India and I came to know that this product is sold at 2,300€ from India but it is supplied to my company at the rate 5,600€ per litre. I have the contact of the India local dealer of which I don't want to release to my director since I have personal interest in the business.

Therefore, I am looking for a reliable and competent business person that can invest in buying from the local dealer in India at the rate of 2,300€ or even less and proposing to sell this product to my company at the rate of 5,000€. I can assure you that base on this price, my company will be tempted in contracting you to be their official supplier.

I am interested in 30% of the profit after you deduct all your cost of expenditure during supply.

Please note that:

1) I can't easily release this contact because if my company knows about
it, they will consult legal petition against me.
2) I can't go to India to purchase this product due to my financial
setbacks and my active service with the company.

Please note that your delay in response will urge me to source another= reliable person to do the supply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Cyrille.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement