Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#387810 by Troy Platt Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:58 am
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 09:11:59 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mrs. Alima Humaidi" <[email protected]>
Subject: Greetings in Christ our Lord name.

Greetings in Christ our Lord name.

i am so happy for your letter and God bless you. i want you to know that i have not contacted you on my own, it is upon the direction of the holy spirit, and i need your sincerity to handle of this divine assignment to the glory of God, it is about the fund my late husband deposited in the bank which he we plan to us for charity. i am originally from Kuwait, but i have lived in Ivory Coast, West Africa for over 30 years now, i was married to late Mr. Jafar Humaidi, of blessed memory. He was a member of the board of directors at (ADM COCOA FARMS) located here in Abidjan Ivory Coast before his death in 2018 through car accident, Now i am sick which was caused by chemical gas attack that affected me when i went to Damascus capital of Syria, to start an NGO which will deliver food and medical supplies to the growing refugee there. But i could not be able to fulfill the obligations due to the situation there.

Now i want someone with fear of God, whom i can trust to take over this fund my late husband deposited in the bank here for charity purposes to the motherless, less privileged in your country and beyond, please i beg you to think twice over this, because this is not a joke and you should not play with the things of God.

Here are the areas of our wish

(1) To help Charity Organizations, Orphanages homes.
(2) To build Hospitals and Health Care center for the orphans and less privileged one.
(3) To help supporting people both Christians and Muslim from the war affected zones.
(4) To help pursuing the Education for the deserving students by providing financial aid to them where ever it is so required.

The money as i said is (US$ 4,500,000.00) and you will have 10% for yourself. And the rest you will use for charity purposes, please i beg of you in the name of God to check yourself well and let me know if you are ready to handle this divine assignment to the glory of God,so that i will be sure of you.

Yours,
Mrs. Alima Humaidi

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement