Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#387811 by Troy Platt Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:00 am
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 09:55:32 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Contact my secretary through her office contact Email
[[email protected]]

Good day dear friend

I am Eric Ede Okadigbo the only son of Late. Chief Chuba Okadigbo the forma senate president of Nigeria,I am happy to inform you of my success in getting my fund transferred under the Co-operation of my new partner from Paraguay, meanwhile I did not forget your past effort and attempt to assist me at that time despite its fails us somehow.

I issued a draft cashier check worth of [$2.5M] Two million five hundred thousand united state dollars in your favor for all your effort and money assistance which you render to me at that time,Now I'm currently in Paraguay for an investment project with my new partner,Finally, contact my secretary Carol Matt in Lagos Nigeria and advice her on how you will get the check I issued for you as a compensation for all your past effort.

Contact my secretary through her office contact
Name Carol Matt
Email [[email protected]]
Tel...+234-808-327-5650

Have a day,
Eric Ede
Finance Minister
Federal republic of Nigeria.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement