Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#387813 by Troy Platt Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:03 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 11:14:35 -0700
Subject: From LIEUT GENE West,

My greeting to you!

I am LIEUT GENE West, I hope all is well with you? I am a female soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Syira on war against terrorism for special duty against military government overthrow.

I have in my possession the sum of $4.5million USD Which I made here in Syira 2011, I deposited this money with MED CROSS SHIPPING SECURITY COMPANY, I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as I am through with my mission here in Syira, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable Venture or you keep it for me until I arrive in your country, I will give You 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money sorry base on the UN law and telorist attack we are not allow to answer calls or send money out.

Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that I can send you the information where the money is been deposited and how it will come to you.

Your urgent reply is needed,
LIEUT GENE West

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement