Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#388336 by Troy Platt Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:39 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 13:25:20 -0600
Subject: Contact Your Secretary

Dear Friend,

This is Judge MJD Wallis. , I'm very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Poland.

Presently I’m in Poland for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in the realization of this endeavor despite the fact that it failed us some along the way.

Now, contact my secretary, his name is Mr. John Marlon and his email address is ([email protected]) ask him to send you the total $850,000.00 which I kept for you as compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this endeavor.

I did appreciate your efforts as at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with my secretary, John and instruct him where to send the amount to you quickly.

Please, do let me know immediately when you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the suffering at that time. As at the moment, I am
very busy here because of the investment projects with my new partner at hand,

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf. So feel free to get in touch with John and he will send the amount to you.

Thanks, and my greetings to your family and well wishers.

With best regards,

Judge Wallis.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement