Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#388429 by Troy Platt Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:04 am
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 11:52:42 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Regulatory Team <[email protected]>
Subject: Your TTC copy is ready, Please confirm it now.

Phone: (205) 614-9142

Office: FINANCIAL SETTLEMENT SCHEME
E-Mail:Office: FINANCIAL SETTLEMENT SCHEME
E-Mail:[email protected]

I just want to make this information brief to your understanding and it will be a great opportunity and successful transaction value if you can read the content of this email carefully and follow all the due process contained in it.

You are inform to be reminded that all the requested charges and arrangement about your due inheritance has been settled by this office of the Government regulatory body as i was elected a new General manager through our foreign ANNEX office,so everything looks new as i picked up your file for immediate delivery,but i later find out that you are unable to pay up the service charge giving to you.So we held a general meeting to settle all the fee for you and it was a successful one,the only Remaining document that could not be paid for is the TTC which is the (Transfer Telex Copy) and PDS which is the (Permanent Document Secure) ,it cannot be authorized to be handled by any one because that is what will stand as a proof of ownership to your fund,and it must bear a seal of security stamp from the Government regulatory body Desk.

I was telling you this clearly so that you should not make any mistake of thinking that you should receive any fund from any office around the world to your own country without passing through this important body of the Government regulatory office,any one who tells you that you should pay him or her any money to receive any fund from any part of the world is deceiving you because this office controls both The court of jurisdiction,federal ministry of finance and internal revenue service,if you did not believe me then you should continue sending monies without a positive outcome until you have decided to follow the right channel.

Be fully informed that the TTC which is the (Transfer Telex Copy) and PDS which is the (Permanent Document Secure) will also cost you a $100 and nothing more,if you can send it now,then the endorsement of the seal of security stamp in your file will commence immediately.

You are hereby advised to hurry up and purchase either a google play or steam wallet card ,then send the picture to me,do this fast so that you will not loose this opportunity,also try to send your full information,then wait to receive your fund after six hour that you sent the requirements to me,dont forget that a total amount of your inheritance fund will be fulled delivered and confirmed by you immediately you send the steam wallet card of a $100 only for more question please call +1 (205) 614-9142

This opportunity is approved as a result of mid year Bonus to help you since you cannot afford to pay a service charge of $$$$ giving to you earlier.

Try to take an urgent step to send it today so that we could settle everything and move your fund directly to you on or before the end of the season.

This may not be available after sometimes and you may not have the opportunity to receive your inheritance with this little fee if you did not hurry up to the above instruction.

With Best Regards from,
MR. EDWARD SIMON
General manager
Email([email protected])
TELEPHONE (205) 614-9142

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement